Boys ranches near Royse City, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their life around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy influences and taken to a supervised, structured environment set up precisely to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Royse City, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Royse City, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Royse City, Texas. We’re a safe, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong change in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools allow environments that allow for dating and the distractions that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest love for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to address their individual difficulties and fix them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can return your son home as a new person, ready and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at different paces than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and encourages them to re-build their interest and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Royse City, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Royse City, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Royse City, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
Royse City is a city in Rockwall County in the U.S. state of Texas. It also extends into Collin and Hunt Counties.