Boys ranches near Rowlett, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy peer groups and placed in a supervised, protected environment designed especially to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Rowlett, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Rowlett, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Rowlett, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are supervised by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring change in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment enables boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere love for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be worked with individually, in order to address their specific issues and surpass them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a new person, willing and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and encourages them to rediscover their curiosity and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Rowlett, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Rowlett, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Rowlett, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Rowlett, Texas:
Rowlett” redirects here. For other uses, see Rowlett .
Rowlett is a city in Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas, and suburb of Dallas. The population was 54,869 as of the United States Census Bureau 2006 estimate. It is a quiet upscaleCitation needed bedroom community near Dallas in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, located on Lake Ray Hubbard.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Rowlett, Texas, used with permission.