Boys ranches near Rosharon, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor peer groups and taken to a supervised, structured environment set up specifically to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Rosharon, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Rosharon, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Rosharon, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring change in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to deal with their unique problems and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a new person, willing and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to re-build their focus and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Rosharon, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Rosharon, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Rosharon, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Rosharon, Texas:
Rosharon, also known as “Buttermilk Station,” is an unincorporated area in Brazoria County, Texas at the intersection of Farm to Market Road 521 and Farm to Market Road 1462.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Rosharon, Texas, used with permission.