Boys ranches near Rosenberg, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative peer groups and taken to a supervised, structured environment set up specifically to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Rosenberg, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Rosenberg, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Rosenberg, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting change in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be worked with personally, in order to address their specific difficulties and fix them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can send your son home as a different person, willing and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at different paces than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and encourages them to re-discover their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Rosenberg, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Rosenberg, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Rosenberg, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Rosenberg, Texas:
Rosenberg is a city located in the U.S. state of Texas within Fort Bend County and is part of the HoustonSugar LandBaytown metropolitan area. The population was 31,676 at the 2010 census. The community holds the Rosenberg Czech Fest on the first weekend in May and the Fort Bend County fair in October.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Rosenberg, Texas, used with permission.