Boys ranches near Rockwall, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative influences and placed in a supervised, structured environment set up specifically to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Rockwall, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Rockwall, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Rockwall, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are guided by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide for a lasting change in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be helped personally, in order to focus on their specific problems and fix them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can return your son home as a changed person, ready and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and encourages them to regain their focus and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Rockwall, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Rockwall, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Rockwall, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Rockwall, Texas:
Rockwall is a city in Rockwall County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. It is part of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 37,490 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Rockwall CountyGR. Rockwall County is the second wealthiest county in the state of Texas in terms of median income. The majority of its residents enjoy a relatively high standard of living. The name Rockwall is derived from a naturally jointed geological formation, which has the appearance of an artificial wall.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Rockwall, Texas, used with permission.