Boys ranches near Roanoke, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from unhealthy peer groups and placed in a supervised, protected environment set up specifically to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Roanoke, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Roanoke, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Roanoke, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide an enduring change in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine love for the boys enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be treated personally, in order to focus on their specific difficulties and overcome them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a new person, ready and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that interests our students and allows them to regain their curiosity and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We understand that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Roanoke, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Roanoke, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Roanoke, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Roanoke, Texas:
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. The population is currently 7,900.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Roanoke, Texas, used with permission.