Boys ranches near Richmond, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor peer groups and immersed in a supervised, controlled environment designed precisely to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Richmond, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Richmond, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Richmond, Texas. We’re a safe, environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lasting alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to [work solely on what is at hand and, most importantly, encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be helped personally, in order to focus on their unique issues and surpass them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at different speeds than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic environment that engages our students and helps them to rediscover their curiosity and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Richmond, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Richmond, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Richmond, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Richmond, Texas:
Richmond is the seat of Fort Bend CountyGR in the U.S. state of Texas within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area. As of the 2000 U.S. Census, the city population was 11,081. Richmond city boundaries are joined on one hand with Sugar Land and with the city of Rosenberg on the other hand.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Richmond, Texas, used with permission.