Boys ranches near Richardson, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from unhealthy influences and taken to a supervised, controlled environment set up precisely to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Richardson, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Richardson, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Richardson, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools allow environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest love for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to address their specific difficulties and overcome them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can return your son home as a changed person, ready and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic setting that interests our students and helps them to re-build their focus and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Richardson, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Richardson, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Richardson, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Richardson, Texas:
Richardson is a city in Dallas and Collin Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 99,223. In 2011 the population was estimated to be 107,684. Richardson is an affluent inner suburb of Dallas and home of the Telecom Corridor with a high concentration of telecommunications companies. More than 5,000 businesses have operations within Richardson’s Convert, including many of the world’s largest telecommunications/networking companies: AT&T, Ericsson, Verizon, Cisco Systems, Samsung, MetroPCS, Texas Instruments, TriQuint Semiconductor, and Fujitsu.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Richardson, Texas, used with permission.