Boys ranches near Port Arthur, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor influences and immersed in a supervised, protected environment designed specifically to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Port Arthur, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Port Arthur, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Port Arthur, Texas. We’re a healthy, environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen problems like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables these boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be treated personally, in order to deal with their specific issues and surpass them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a changed person, willing and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and encourages them to regain their interest and motivation. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Port Arthur, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Port Arthur, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Port Arthur, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, highly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Port Arthur, Texas:
Port Arthur is a city in Jefferson County within the Beaumont–Port Arthur Metropolitan Statistical Area of the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 57,755 at the 2000 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Port Arthur, Texas, used with permission.