Boys ranches near Plano, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment set up especially to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Plano, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Plano, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Plano, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are guided by our gifted and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere caring for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be worked with personally, in order to focus on their specific problems and overcome them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can return your son home as a changed person, willing and able to forge a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and helps them to re-discover their interest and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Plano, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Plano, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Plano, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Plano, Texas:
Plano is a city in the state of Texas, located mostly within Collin County. The city’s population was 259,841 at the 2010 census, making it the ninth-largest city in Texas (Corpus Christi is ranked at #8 and Laredo is ranked at #10) and the 71st most populous city in the United States. Plano is located within the metropolitan area commonly referred to as the DallasFort Worth metroplex. The city is home to many corporate headquarters: Alliance Data, Cinemark Theatres, Dell Services, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Ericsson, Frito-Lay, HP Enterprise Services, Huawei, J. C. Penney, Pizza Hut, Rent-A-Center, and Siemens PLM Software.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Plano, Texas, used with permission.