Boys ranches near Plainview, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It separates these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor peer groups and taken to a supervised, protected environment created specifically to foster their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Plainview, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Plainview, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Plainview, Texas. We’re a safe, controlled environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere love for the boys enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be treated individually, in order to focus on their individual problems and fix them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can return your son home as a new person, ready and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at varying paces than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic environment that engages our students and allows them to regain their interest and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Plainview, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Plainview, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Plainview, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Plainview, Texas:
Plainview is a city in and the county seat of Hale County, Texas, United States.GR The population was 22,336 at the 2000 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Plainview, Texas, used with permission.