Boys ranches near Pearland, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from poor influences and placed in a supervised, controlled environment created precisely to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Pearland, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Pearland, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Pearland, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are supervised by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong change in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere love for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be helped individually, in order to address their individual issues and surpass them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can return your son home as a changed person, willing and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and encourages them to regain their curiosity and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Pearland, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Pearland, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Pearland, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Pearland, Texas:
Pearland , is a city located along the Gulf Coast region in the US state of Texas within the Nowrap metropolitan area and is in the counties of Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris. As of the census of 2000, the city’s population was 37,640. As of 2008, Pearland is estimated to have a population of 90,700 according to city limit signs.Pearland Economic Development Corporation: Demographics] The 2010 census returned a population of 91,252.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Pearland, Texas, used with permission.