Boys ranches near Pasadena, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy peer groups and taken to a supervised, protected environment set up precisely to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Pasadena, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Pasadena, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Pasadena, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are guided by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lasting change in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to [work strictly on what is at hand and, most importantly, enables these boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be treated individually, in order to address their individual difficulties and fix them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to build a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys typically learn at different speeds than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that engages our students and encourages them to re-build their interest and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Pasadena, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Pasadena, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Pasadena, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Pasadena, Texas:
Pasadena is a city in the U.S. state of Texas within the Nowrap metropolitan area. It is the second-largest city in Harris County, 17th-largest in Texas, and 162nd largest in the United States. The area was founded in 1893 by John H. Burnett of Galveston.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Pasadena, Texas, used with permission.