Boys ranches near Paris, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It separates these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from poor influences and taken to a supervised, controlled environment created precisely to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Paris, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Paris, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Paris, Texas. We’re a safe, controlled environment, where students are guided by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with common teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment focus these boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere love for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be treated personally, in order to focus on their specific problems and overcome them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can send your son home as a changed person, ready and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and allows them to re-discover their focus and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Paris, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Paris, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Paris, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, highly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Paris, Texas:
Paris, Texas is a city located Convert northeast of the DallasFort Worth Metroplex in Lamar County, Texas, in the United States. It is situated in Northeast Texas at the western edge of the Piney Woods. Physiographically, these regions are part of the West Gulf Coastal Plain. In 1900, 9,358 people lived in Paris; in 1910, 11,269; in 1920, 15,040; and in 1940, 18,678. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city was 25,171. It is the county seat of Lamar County and serves as a business and employment center for the county.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Paris, Texas, used with permission.