Boys ranches near Pampa, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their struggles and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from negative peer groups and taken to a supervised, structured environment created precisely to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Pampa, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Pampa, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Pampa, Texas. We’re a safe, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen struggles like adolescent alcohol abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and genuine caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to deal with their unique issues and overcome them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a new person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at different rates than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to re-build their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Pampa, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Pampa, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and substance abuse, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Pampa, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Pampa, Texas:
Pampa is a city in Gray County, Texas, United States. The population was 17,887 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Gray County.GR
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Pampa, Texas, used with permission.