Boys ranches near Palestine, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor influences and immersed in a supervised, structured environment created specifically to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Palestine, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Palestine, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Palestine, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are guided by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with common teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere love for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be treated personally, in order to focus on their individual problems and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a changed person, willing and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys often learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic environment that interests our students and encourages them to regain their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Palestine, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Palestine, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Palestine, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
Palestine is a city in Anderson County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 17,598, and 18,458 in the 2009 estimate. It is the county seat of Anderson CountyGR and is situated in East Texas. Palestine was named for Palestine, Illinois, by Daniel Parker.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Palestine, Texas, used with permission.