Boys ranches near Orange, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor influences and taken to a supervised, controlled environment designed specifically to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Orange, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Orange, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Orange, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong change in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools allow environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and genuine caring for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be worked with individually, in order to deal with their individual issues and fix them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a new person, ready and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at different rates than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and encourages them to regain their interest and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Orange, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Orange, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Orange, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Orange, Texas:
Orange is a city in Orange County, Texas, United States. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 18,643. It is the county seat of Orange CountyGR, and is the easternmost city in Texas. Located on the Sabine River at the border with Louisiana, it is part of the Beaumont–Port Arthur Metropolitan Statistical Area. Founded in 1836, it is a deep-water port .
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Orange, Texas, used with permission.