Boys ranches near North Richland Hills, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from negative peer groups and taken to a supervised, structured environment created precisely to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in North Richland Hills, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in North Richland Hills, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from North Richland Hills, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide an enduring transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables these boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be helped personally, in order to focus on their specific issues and surpass them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a changed person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys often learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that interests our students and helps them to re-build their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We know that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from North Richland Hills, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from North Richland Hills, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in North Richland Hills, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
North Richland Hills is a city in Tarrant County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 63,343 at the 2010 census, making it the fourth largest city in Tarrant County. In 2006, North Richland Hills was selected as one of the “Top 100 Best Places to live in America” according to Money magazine. Major streets and highways include Davis Boulavard, Mid Cities Boulavard, Bedford-Euless Road, Loop-820, North Tarrant Parkway, Precinct Line Road and many more. It is home to the Birdville Independent School District and parts of the Keller Independent School District.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in North Richland Hills, Texas, used with permission.