Boys ranches near Nederland, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their struggles and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy influences and placed in a supervised, structured environment set up precisely to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Nederland, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Nederland, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Nederland, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are supervised by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools allow environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest love for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be worked with individually, in order to address their individual problems and overcome them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a different person, ready and able to build a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to rediscover their curiosity and motivation. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, separated from Nederland, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Nederland, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Nederland, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Nederland, Texas:
Nederland is a city in Jefferson County, Texas, United States. The population was 17,547 at the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Nederland, Texas, used with permission.