Boys ranches near Nacogdoches, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor influences and immersed in a supervised, protected environment created especially to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Nacogdoches, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Nacogdoches, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Nacogdoches, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are guided by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on typical teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring change in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere caring for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be treated individually, in order to focus on their individual problems and overcome them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a changed person, ready and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that interests our students and encourages them to regain their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Nacogdoches, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Nacogdoches, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Nacogdoches, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Nacogdoches, Texas:
Nacogdoches is a city in Nacogdoches County, Texas, in the United States. The 2010 census recorded the city’s population to be 32,996. It is the county seat of Nacogdoches County and is situated in East Texas. Nacogdoches is a sister city of Natchitoches, Louisiana.
Nacogdoches is the home of Stephen F. Austin State University and of the Association for Business Communication.
The town made international headlines in February 2003, after receiving much of the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster debris.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Nacogdoches, Texas, used with permission.