Boys ranches near Mount Pleasant, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy influences and placed in a supervised, structured environment set up precisely to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Mount Pleasant, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Mount Pleasant, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Mount Pleasant, Texas. We’re a secure, environment, where students are supervised by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows strictly on what is at hand and, most importantly, enables these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere love for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be worked with individually, in order to address their specific issues and surpass them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can return your son home as a new person, willing and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys typically learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and allows them to regain their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Mount Pleasant, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Mount Pleasant, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Mount Pleasant, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Mount Pleasant, Texas:
Mount Pleasant is the county seat and largest city of Titus County in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2000 census, Mount Pleasant’s population was 13,935. It is the county seat of Titus CountyGR, and is situated in Northeast Texas. This town, by city ordinance, is dry . Mount Pleasant, Texas has grown since the 2000 Census population. As of 2010, Mount Pleasant Texas has a population of 15,564. A major project is underway to build a 271 loop bypass around Mount Pleasant.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Mount Pleasant, Texas, used with permission.