Boys ranches near Montgomery, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their life around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It separates these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and placed in a supervised, protected environment designed precisely to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Montgomery, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Montgomery, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Montgomery, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with common teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide for a lasting change in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be worked with individually, in order to focus on their individual problems and surpass them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can return your son home as a changed person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys often learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that engages our students and allows them to rediscover their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Montgomery, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Montgomery, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Montgomery, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Montgomery, Texas:
Montgomery is a city located in Montgomery County, Texas. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 489. It is the birthplace of the Lone Star Flag of Texas.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Montgomery, Texas, used with permission.