Boys ranches near Missouri City, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from unhealthy influences and placed in a supervised, protected environment created especially to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Missouri City, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Missouri City, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Missouri City, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide an enduring change in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and genuine love for the boys enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be treated individually, in order to deal with their individual difficulties and overcome them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can return your son home as a different person, willing and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at different rates than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to re-build their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Missouri City, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Missouri City, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Missouri City, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, highly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Missouri City, Texas:
Missouri City is a city located in the U.S. state of Texas within the Nowrap metropolitan area. The city is mostly in Fort Bend County with a small portion within Harris County. As of the 2000 U.S. Census, the city had a total population of 52,913 .
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Missouri City, Texas, used with permission.