Boys ranches near Mineral Wells, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative influences and taken to a supervised, controlled environment set up especially to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Mineral Wells, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Mineral Wells, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Mineral Wells, Texas. We’re a safe, environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide an enduring transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools allow environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages strictly on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest love for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be helped individually, in order to deal with their specific problems and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can send your son home as a changed person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and encourages them to re-discover their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Mineral Wells, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to properly transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Mineral Wells, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Mineral Wells, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Mineral Wells, Texas:
Mineral Wells is a city in Palo Pinto and Parker counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 16,946 at the 2000 census. The city is named for mineral springs in the area, which were highly popular in the early 1900s. Mineral Wells is most famous for its Baker Hotel.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Mineral Wells, Texas, used with permission.