Boys ranches near Midlothian, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy influences and placed in a supervised, controlled environment set up especially to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Midlothian, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Midlothian, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Midlothian, Texas. We’re a secure, supervised environment, where students are guided by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on typical teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting change in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that follow such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be helped individually, in order to deal with their specific issues and surpass them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a different person, willing and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys often learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and encourages them to regain their interest and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of duty, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Midlothian, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Midlothian, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Midlothian, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Midlothian, Texas:
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. Midlothian is also a fast growing community with a growth rate of 142% since 2000. The population was 18,037 at the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Midlothian, Texas, used with permission.