Boys ranches near Midland, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their struggles and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from poor influences and immersed in a supervised, protected environment created precisely to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Midland, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Midland, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Midland, Texas. We’re a secure, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen problems like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong change in the students who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere caring for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to focus on their unique issues and fix them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a different person, willing and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to re-discover their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Midland, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Midland, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Midland, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
Midland is a city in and the county seat of Midland County, Texas, United States,GR on the Southern Plains of the state’s western area. A small portion of the city extends into Martin County. As of 2010, the population of Midland was 111,147. It is the principal city of the Midland, Texas Metropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Midland County. The metropolitan area is also a component of the larger Midland–Odessa, Texas Combined Statistical Area, which had an estimated population of 266,941 as of July 1, 2009. People in Midland are called Midlanders.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Midland, Texas, used with permission.