Boys ranches near Mercedes, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their struggles and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and immersed in a supervised, structured environment designed specifically to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Mercedes, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Mercedes, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Mercedes, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus these boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest love for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be worked with individually, in order to address their unique difficulties and fix them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a changed person, willing and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at varying paces than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic environment that engages our students and encourages them to regain their focus and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, separated from Mercedes, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Mercedes, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Mercedes, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Mercedes, Texas:
Mercedes is a city in Hidalgo County, Texas, United States. The population was 15,570 at the 2010 census. It is part of the McAllenEdinburgMission and ReynosaMcAllen metropolitan areas.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Mercedes, Texas, used with permission.