Boys ranches near Magnolia, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor peer groups and placed in a supervised, structured environment set up precisely to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Magnolia, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Magnolia, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Magnolia, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are guided by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment boys to [work only on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be treated individually, in order to address their specific issues and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can return your son home as a changed person, ready and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at different rates than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and encourages them to re-build their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Magnolia, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Magnolia, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Magnolia, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Magnolia, Texas:
Magnolia is a city in southwestern Montgomery County, Texas, United States outside Houston and right next to The Woodlands. The population was 1,111 at the 2000 census. Settled in the late 1840s, the town has gone by several names including “Mink’s Prairie” and “Mink”.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Magnolia, Texas, used with permission.