Boys ranches near Lumberton, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy peer groups and placed in a supervised, structured environment created precisely to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Lumberton, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Lumberton, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Lumberton, Texas. We’re a safe, environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our aim is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be treated individually, in order to deal with their unique issues and fix them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a different person, ready and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic environment that interests our students and allows them to re-build their interest and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Lumberton, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Lumberton, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Lumberton, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Lumberton, Texas:
Lumberton is a city in Hardin County, Texas, United States. The population was 11,943 at the 2010 census. Lumberton is home of Village Creek State Park. It is part of the Beaumont–Port Arthur Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Lumberton, Texas, used with permission.