Boys ranches near Lufkin, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from unhealthy influences and placed in a supervised, protected environment created especially to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Lufkin, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Lufkin, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Lufkin, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are guided by our gifted and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere love for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be treated individually, in order to address their individual difficulties and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a different person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic environment that interests our students and allows them to re-build their focus and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Lufkin, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Lufkin, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Lufkin, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Lufkin, Texas:
Lufkin is a city in Angelina County, Texas, United States. Founded in 1882, the population was 35,067 in 2010. It is the county seat of Angelina CountyGR, and is situated in Deep East Texas.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Lufkin, Texas, used with permission.