Boys ranches near Lubbock, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their problems and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from negative influences and placed in a supervised, protected environment designed especially to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Lubbock, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Lubbock, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Lubbock, Texas. We’re a secure, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows only on what is at hand and, most crucially, encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere caring for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be treated personally, in order to address their specific difficulties and fix them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can return your son home as a changed person, willing and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and encourages them to regain their interest and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Lubbock, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Lubbock, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Lubbock, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Lubbock, Texas:
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Lubbock, Texas, used with permission.