Boys ranches near Longview, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It distances these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative peer groups and placed in a supervised, protected environment created specifically to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Longview, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Longview, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Longview, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are guided by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lasting alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to address their unique problems and fix them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a new person, ready and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at different paces than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and allows them to rediscover their curiosity and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Longview, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to properly transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Longview, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Longview, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Longview, Texas:
Longview is a city in Gregg and Harrison Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 Census, the population was 80,455. Most of the city is located in Gregg County, of which it is the county seat;GR only a small part extends into the western part of neighboring Harrison County. It is situated in East Texas, on the grid of Interstate 20 and U.S. Highways 80 and 259, just north of the Sabine River. Longview is a commercial hub for the Longview Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Longview, Texas, used with permission.