Boys ranches near Little Elm, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor influences and placed in a supervised, protected environment designed especially to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Little Elm, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Little Elm, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Little Elm, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are supervised by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest caring for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be treated personally, in order to deal with their specific difficulties and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can send your son home as a different person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and helps them to re-discover their interest and motivation. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Little Elm, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Little Elm, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Little Elm, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Little Elm, Texas:
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898. Current estimates show the population to be 26,850, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Little Elm, Texas, used with permission.