Boys ranches near Leander, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy influences and placed in a supervised, protected environment created precisely to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Leander, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Leander, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Leander, Texas. We’re a safe, environment, where students are supervised by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that arise from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be worked with individually, in order to address their unique issues and surpass them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to re-build their focus and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Leander, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Leander, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Leander, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Leander, Texas:
Leander is a city in Williamson and Travis counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 7,596 at the 2000 census. The U.S. Census Bureau estimated the 2008 population at 25,424. The city was established in 1882 on the railroad to Austin and was named in honor of Leander “Catfish” Brown, a railroad official.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Leander, Texas, used with permission.