Boys ranches near Lancaster, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It separates these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy influences and placed in a supervised, controlled environment designed specifically to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Lancaster, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Lancaster, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Lancaster, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be helped personally, in order to address their unique issues and surpass them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a changed person, ready and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic setting that interests our students and encourages them to re-build their focus and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Lancaster, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Lancaster, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Lancaster, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Lancaster, Texas:
Lancaster is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 25,894 at the 2000 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Lancaster, Texas, used with permission.