Boys ranches near Lake Jackson, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative peer groups and placed in a supervised, protected environment created especially to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Lake Jackson, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Lake Jackson, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Lake Jackson, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are guided by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen struggles like adolescent addictions, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong change in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be worked with individually, in order to focus on their individual issues and fix them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a different person, ready and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at varying paces than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that engages our students and helps them to re-build their interest and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Lake Jackson, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Lake Jackson, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and substance abuse, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Lake Jackson, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Lake Jackson, Texas:
Lake Jackson is a city in Brazoria County, Texas within the HoustonSugar LandBaytown metropolitan area. As of a 2006 U.S. Census Bureau estimate, the city population was 27,614.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Lake Jackson, Texas, used with permission.