Boys ranches near Kyle, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor peer groups and immersed in a supervised, structured environment set up precisely to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Kyle, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Kyle, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Kyle, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are guided by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide an enduring transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages strictly on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest love for the boys enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in personal counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be helped individually, in order to deal with their specific difficulties and fix them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic setting that interests our students and helps them to re-build their interest and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of duty, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, separated from Kyle, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Kyle, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and substance abuse, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Kyle, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Kyle, Texas:
Kyle is a town in Hays County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,314 at the 2000 census; it was 26,103 in the 2008 census estimate, making Kyle one of the fastest growing cities in Texas.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Kyle, Texas, used with permission.