Boys ranches near Kingwood, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It distances these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment designed specifically to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Kingwood, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Kingwood, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Kingwood, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are supervised by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lasting transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest caring for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be treated personally, in order to focus on their unique problems and surpass them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can return your son home as a different person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys typically learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic setting that interests our students and encourages them to rediscover their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We know that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Kingwood, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Kingwood, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Kingwood, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Kingwood, Texas:
Kingwood is a 14,000 acre master-planned community located in northeast Houston, Texas, United States. The majority of the community is located in Harris County with a small portion in Montgomery County. Known as the “Livable Forest,” it is the largest master-planned community in Harris County and second-largest within the 10-county HoustonSugar LandBaytown metropolitan area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Kingwood, Texas, used with permission.