Boys ranches near Keller, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor peer groups and taken to a supervised, structured environment created especially to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Keller, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Keller, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Keller, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are guided by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our aim is to create a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment boys to [work boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere caring for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be treated individually, in order to deal with their unique difficulties and surpass them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a changed person, willing and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at different speeds than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic setting that interests our students and allows them to rediscover their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of duty, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Keller, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Keller, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Keller, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Keller, Texas:
Keller is a city located in Tarrant County, Texas, in the United States. In 2011, it was ranked 93rd in Money Magazine’s list of best cities to live in the United States. It is a northern suburb of the city of Fort Worth and is part of the DallasFort Worth metroplex. The population was 39,627 at the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Keller, Texas, used with permission.