Boys ranches near Katy, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy influences and placed in a supervised, controlled environment set up especially to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Katy, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Katy, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Katy, Texas. We’re a secure, supervised environment, where students are guided by our gifted and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools allow environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to [work strictly on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine love for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to focus on their unique difficulties and surpass them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can return your son home as a new person, ready and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at different rates than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to re-build their focus and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Katy, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Katy, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Katy, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, strictly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Katy, Texas:
Katy is a city located in Harris, Fort Bend and Waller Counties in the U.S. state of Texas, within the HoustonSugar LandBaytown metropolitan area. The population was 11,775 at the 2000 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Katy, Texas, used with permission.