Boys ranches near Jacksonville, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment designed precisely to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Jacksonville, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Jacksonville, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Jacksonville, Texas. We’re a safe, controlled environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide an enduring alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be helped individually, in order to address their unique problems and overcome them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a new person, willing and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at different paces than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic environment that engages our students and allows them to re-discover their interest and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Jacksonville, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Jacksonville, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Jacksonville, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, strictly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Jacksonville, Texas:
Jacksonville is located in Cherokee County, Texas, United States. The population was 13,868 at the 2000 census. It is the principal city of the Jacksonville Micropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Cherokee County and part of the larger Tyler-Jacksonville Combined Statistical Area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Jacksonville, Texas, used with permission.