Boys ranches near Hutto, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative peer groups and taken to a supervised, controlled environment created precisely to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Hutto, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Hutto, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Hutto, Texas. We’re a safe, controlled environment, where students are guided by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere love for the teenagers enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be treated personally, in order to address their individual problems and surpass them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic environment that interests our students and encourages them to re-discover their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Hutto, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Hutto, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Hutto, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Hutto, Texas:
Hutto is a city in Williamson County, Texas, United States. It is part of the Austin-Round Rock metropolitan area. The population was 1,250 at the 2000 census; it had grown to 7,401 in the 2005 census estimate and had reached 17,120 by January 2008.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Hutto, Texas, used with permission.