Boys ranches near Hurst, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative peer groups and taken to a supervised, controlled environment created specifically to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Hurst, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Hurst, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Hurst, Texas. We’re a safe, environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our aim is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools allow environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment boys to [work solely on what is at hand and, most importantly, encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere love for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be helped individually, in order to focus on their individual problems and overcome them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a different person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and helps them to regain their interest and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Hurst, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Hurst, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Hurst, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Hurst, Texas:
Hurst is a city in Tarrant County, Texas, United States. Hurst is one of the Mid-Cities between Fort Worth and Dallas, but is a suburb of Fort Worth. The city was founded by William Letchworth Hurst. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Hurst, Texas, used with permission.