Boys ranches near Huntsville, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It separates these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment set up especially to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Huntsville, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Huntsville, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Huntsville, Texas. We’re a secure, supervised environment, where students are guided by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages strictly on what is at hand and, most importantly, enables these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere love for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to focus on their unique difficulties and fix them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a new person, willing and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at different speeds than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and encourages them to regain their curiosity and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Huntsville, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Huntsville, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Huntsville, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, highly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Huntsville, Texas:
Huntsville is a city in and the county seat of Walker County, Texas, United States.GR The population was 35,508 at the 2010 census. It is the center of the Huntsville micropolitan area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Huntsville, Texas, used with permission.