Boys ranches near Humble, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their life around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It distances these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative peer groups and placed in a supervised, structured environment designed especially to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Humble, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Humble, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Humble, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are supervised by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the distractions that follow such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere caring for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be treated personally, in order to address their specific difficulties and surpass them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a different person, ready and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at different rates than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that interests our students and encourages them to re-build their interest and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Humble, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Humble, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Humble, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
Humble is a city in Harris County, Texas, within the HoustonSugar LandBaytown metropolitan area.