Boys ranches near Haltom City, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative influences and placed in a supervised, structured environment set up especially to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Haltom City, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Haltom City, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Haltom City, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment enables these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest love for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be helped individually, in order to focus on their unique problems and fix them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that engages our students and helps them to re-discover their interest and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, separated from Haltom City, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Haltom City, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Haltom City, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
Haltom City is a city in Tarrant County, Texas, United States. Haltom City is an inner suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Haltom City, Texas, used with permission.