Boys ranches near Grapevine, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their struggles and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative peer groups and taken to a supervised, controlled environment created specifically to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Grapevine, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Grapevine, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Grapevine, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are supervised by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong change in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere caring for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be worked with individually, in order to focus on their individual issues and overcome them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a new person, willing and able to forge a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and helps them to re-build their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Grapevine, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Grapevine, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Grapevine, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Grapevine, Texas:
Grapevine is a city in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States located within the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. As of the 2010 census the city population was 46,334. The city’s moniker is derived from the native grapes prevalent in the area. In recent years several wineries have opened in Grapevine, and the city has been very active in maintaining its historic downtown corridor. The city is adjacent to Grapevine Lake, a large reservoir impounded by the Army Corps of Engineers in 1952 and serves as both a source of water and recreational area. Part of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is located within Grapevine city limits, the largest portion of any municipality bordering the facility. In 2007 CNNMoney.com rated Grapevine as one of “America’s Best Places to Live.”
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Grapevine, Texas, used with permission.