Boys ranches near Granbury, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It distances these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from negative influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment created precisely to foster their transformation.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Granbury, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Granbury, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Granbury, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong change in the students who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our aim is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine love for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be worked with individually, in order to focus on their individual issues and surpass them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can return your son home as a changed person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and allows them to re-discover their focus and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering positive role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Granbury, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Granbury, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Granbury, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Granbury, Texas:
Granbury is a city in Hood County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 7,978. It is the county seat of Hood CountyGR and the principal city of the Micropolitan Statistical Area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Granbury, Texas, used with permission.