Boys ranches near Georgetown, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from poor peer groups and immersed in a supervised, protected environment created specifically to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Georgetown, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Georgetown, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Georgetown, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools allow environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus strictly on what is at hand and, most importantly, enables these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to focus on their individual issues and fix them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a changed person, willing and able to forge a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys typically learn at varying speeds than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to re-discover their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Georgetown, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to properly transform your teenager’s life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Georgetown, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Georgetown, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, highly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Georgetown, Texas:
Georgetown is a city and also the county seat of Williamson County, Texas, United StatesGR with a population of 47,400 at the 2010 census. Southwestern University, founded in 1840, is the oldest university in Texas and is located in Georgetown, about 1/2 mile east of the historic square. Sun City Texas is a large retirement-oriented and age restricted development which constitutes more than one-third of the population of Georgetown.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Georgetown, Texas, used with permission.