Boys ranches near Gainesville, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from unhealthy influences and placed in a supervised, controlled environment set up precisely to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Gainesville, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Gainesville, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Gainesville, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our aim is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment enables only on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere love for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to deal with their unique problems and overcome them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a different person, willing and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at different speeds than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that interests our students and helps them to re-discover their focus and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Gainesville, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Gainesville, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Gainesville, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, strictly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Gainesville, Texas:
Gainesville is a city in and the county seat of Cooke County, Texas, United States.GR The population was 15,538 at the 2000 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Gainesville, Texas, used with permission.